Happy NSD!!! Paw of Approval-Hybrid Layout

Hey there scrappy peeps!  Happy NSD.  I meant to get this post up last night, but the schedule didn't work!  Opps, I think it was my fault!

Anyway, I have a couple of hybrid projects to share with you today that I did for a challenge over at The Lilypad.  You should come and play, because my challenge there is a 10.00 gift certificate up for grabs to a random person that plays!!

You can find my challenge HERE. 

And here is my first project, just a hybrid layout with some old pictures of Higgins.  Gosh, I miss that boy.

Paw_Of_Approval_Hybrid_Scrpabook_The_Lilypad_Becca_Bonneville_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1

Supplies: Digital Kit-Becca Bonneville & Crystal Livesay (A Dog's Life); Paper-Red River Linen; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Silhouette Cameo with print and cut; Doilies-American Crafts

Here I just sized down that journaling card to fit mostly in that framed area.  Isn't that pupper cute?!!  Love him!

Paw_Of_Approval_Hybrid_Scrpabook_The_Lilypad_Becca_Bonneville_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

And this alpha, swoon!!  I love that it come in two different colors.  And bonus, I won't run out of the letters I use all the time!!  Win, win I think!  You could make these look even more like chipboard letters and just cut them out a couple of times and adhere the layers with the iCraft Mixed Media Adhesive.  I used the DecoFoil Foam Adhesive here, but I am doing the layers next time!

Paw_Of_Approval_Hybrid_Scrpabook_The_Lilypad_Becca_Bonneville_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

That's all today, tomorrow I will share my first art journaling page.  It's a hybrid for the challenge, but it's the first time I have attempted anything like it!  Have a great and scrappy weekend!!!  

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!