Fall Leaves Home Decor With DecoFoil

I thought I would share this altered pallet I did for ThermOWeb.  I love fall decor, end of story!  I don't know if it's the colors, that the weather is getting cooler or what!  I just makes me happy.  And you know I love cooler weather, so I am sure that plays a part of it!

Fall_Pumkin_Home_Decor_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper-Cocoa Vanilla Studio; Twine-May Arts; Adhesive, Toner Sheets, Decofoil-Therm O Web; Pallet-Jillibean Soup

I started by cutting a bunch of different shaped leaves out of my Silhouette.  I used three different shapes I think and I made all three the different colors of DecoFoil that I used.  I used a cut file from Juliana Michaels/17 Turtles that you can grab from HERE.  Love that cut file!  

I put the pumpkin on first and then layered the leaves around it with the 3D foam adhesive squares.  The more the better for this project!

Fall_Pumkin_Home_Decor_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000signed-2

I used a couple of the new colors of DecoFoil that came out over the summer.  Emerald Watercolor and Amber Watercolor, along with the Pumpkin color.  Honestly, when I was doing this I was trying to figure out how to get the watercolor foils in the project, but then everything just came together.  I was over thinking!

Fall_Pumkin_Home_Decor_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000signed-3

I am hoping over the three day weekend to schedule some blog posts ahead.  I have more than a few projects to share.  A lot are hybrid, but there are some paper ones also!  Have a great Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!