Corgis, Me and a Dino-A Flair for Buttons and Fancy Pants Designs

I love the three new Fancy Pants collections, but haven't gotten a chance to really really play with the two I picked up.  Well, after this past weekend, that is no more!  I did this layout for A Flair for Buttons blog that went up yesterday.

I needed a little boost and this sketch is up over on Paper Issues blog, so I decided to play along with it. I love how it turned out.  I didn't change much either, just kind of went with it. 

Corgis_Me_Dino_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Fancy_Pants_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies-Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Tags, Enamel Dots-Fancy Pants Designs; Doily-Doodlebug Designs; Letters-American Crafts, Fancy Pants; Flair-A Flair for Buttons; Punch-Martha Stewart; Enamel Paint Dots-Ranger; Adhesive-Therm O Web

I used a couple of sets of flair...Insta Fun and Best Summer Ever 2.  I like that you can mix the sets and they still look seamless together. This piece just fit right inside that camera die cut!

Corgis_Me_Dino_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Fancy_Pants_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

And the "insta cool" button was a no brainer for a picture of me with  the dogs AND a dinosaur!!!
Corgis_Me_Dino_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Fancy_Pants_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

And that's all from me for this Thursday!  Check back tomorrow, I might have another project up!   Have a great day!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!