We Are Here-The LilyPad Blog

Little nervous today frankly!  It's my first post on the blog over at the LilyPad.   You can find the blog post HERE.  I am posting my layout here but some of my process is over there, so you should go check it out to get more info!!!

And what...a DOUBLE page layout?!  Yes, easy with a Scrapping with Liz template that is 50% off today only for the SOSN (something old something new) sale!  And the collections I used are part of the BYOC this month.

We_Are_Here_Hybrid_Layout_The_Lilypad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Scrapping With Liz-Bold Double Templates
One Little Bird-Roam Papers, Roam Elements
Allison Pennington-Well Read Library Pockets

Other Supplies:
Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper
American Crafts Cardstock
Therm O Web Adhesives
Maya Road-Kraft Tickets, Bingo Wood Button, Arrow Clip, Vintage Pin, Large Wood Button
DoodleBug Designs-Doily
May Arts-Twine


And here's a look at the left side and a close up!  Ella was "barn hunting" aka smelling a rat in a tube!
We_Are_Here_Hybrid_Layout_The_Lilypad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

We_Are_Here_Hybrid_Layout_The_Lilypad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

And the right side and a close up!  I added a piece here to the right side, just felt like I needed to!  
We_Are_Here_Hybrid_Layout_The_Lilypad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

I love this little library pocket.  I added the polka dot paper to the inside, but the green houndstooth print was in the digital kit I used from Allison Pennington. 
We_Are_Here_Hybrid_Layout_The_Lilypad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-5

We_Are_Here_Hybrid_Layout_The_Lilypad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-6

So head over to the LilyPad blog and leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by.  And let me know what you want to see in hybrid projects.  

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  I am pretty happy that it's Wednesday, I can tell you that for sure!!!  

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!