Spring is In The Air-Scrapping With Liz


So, I am going to be brave and post my first full digital layout.  Yep, you read that right!  And NO this does not mean I will quit playing with paper, glue and all things touchy, feely.  It's fun to be able to just sit down, play and learn new things. Also nice to be able to do this if we are out of town at Carleen's dad's...just pack the laptop and EHD and I am scrapping if I want!  Some may not know this, but I actually started scrapping digitally and then went the paper route!  But, let us not look at my first few layouts, those are for very few eyes only!

One thing that is weird is I have no "close-up" shots to share!  That's the drawback with digital, basically one picture and done.   But easy thing with digital is that you can use a template and learn a little at you go along.  Main thing is just working with one layer at a time. 

I am already discovering a few favorites in the digital world that are becoming my go to supplies:  Scrapping with Liz templates (she is who got me started again!), Just Jaimee (love her stuff!), Mommyish (fun stuff, plus fun styles and actions), Fiddle Dee Dee Designs (she has some some fun templates also!), Amber LaBau (so excited, she is collaborating with Fancy Pants and will have printed collections!!!) and One Little Bird...to name a few!  

So here's my layout!  I used a Scrapping with Liz template that I will link below so you can take a look at it.  I honestly, was going to do this with paper, but didn't feel like printing out pictures, so did a digital layout instead! 


This was done with a kit from Mommyish called "Spring Has Sprung" and this Scrapping with Liz Template-Papers are Fun,  Here is a peek of all the templates in the kit.  I want to do them all in paper, because there are so many possibilities!!


Those layers on the right sided pages.  EPP!  Love!  So many fun things to do with these.  There  are some amazing layouts in The Lilypad gallery using these.  Yes, most of them (if not all!) are going to be digital, but they are so neat to look at!

Ok, that's all from me today!!  Have a great Tuesday!!!



No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!