Tether Fun-Jillibean Soup and A Flair for Buttons

So, as I share this layout, this is bittersweet.  I had mentioned that something had happened over the past couple of weeks.  Ella ruptured a disc in her back, which is not a good thing. The sooner you catch that they have done something like this the better and thank goodness, we caught it within 10 minutes of it happening.  Carleen and I were both home.  We loaded her up in the car and got her to vet as quick as we could.  And Dr. B, well, we love him.  He is a WONDERFUL vet and we just cannot thank him enough for taking care of everyone in the pack here.  

This layout was in progress when all this took place and I cried a few tears as I finished it.  Ella is doing great and is recovering remarkable well, but there will be things that she cannot do again and this is going on the list.  We don't want her doing anything that could even create a possibility of her rupturing another disc and this toy is out, along with jumping, playing rough, etc.  

Awesome_Tether_Fun_Scrapbook_Layout_Jillibean_Soup_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Acrylic "awesome", Stickers-Jillibean Soup; Punch-Martha Stewart; Doily, Letters-American Crafts; Flair-A Flair for Buttons; Sequins-WeRMemory Keepers; Adhesive-Therm O Web

I love this collection from Jillibean Soup and I honestly think it's one of my favorites from them.  I do love me some pink!  LOL  But it also worked so well with some of the flair I had on hand.

Awesome_Tether_Fun_Scrapbook_Layout_Jillibean_Soup_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

And a PINK Camera??? Sign me up, bonus it comes in a set about Nikon cameras!!

Awesome_Tether_Fun_Scrapbook_Layout_Jillibean_Soup_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Here are the two flair sets I used for this layout

                            Say Cheese Nikon Girl                                 Tell Your Story 1

That's all from me today. Ella will be doing some rehab work once she is more stable.  We need to get to around day 21-30 to make sure of exactly where we are at and the risk of injuring more nerves has passed.  We definitely got lucky and she has been a trooper thru it all.  I will post more about what happened, is going on and steps of her recovery, but I am just not ready to share all of that yet!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!