Hybrid Notebooks with DecoFoil

So, as soon as I finished these for ThermOWeb, I told myself that I would be making more of these!  So fun, so quick and the options and varieties are endless!  These were up on the ThermOWeb blog Monday and you can see steps over there!  The post is HERE.

Foil_Notebooks_DecoFoil_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Digital Scrapbooking Kit-Just Jaimee, Paislee Press; DecoFoil-ThermOWeb; Stapler; Copy Paper; Cardstock-Epson; Laser Printer; Laminator

These are so quick and easy to do.  It took me longer to figure out what papers and sayings I wanted to use than it did to make them!
Foil_Notebooks_DecoFoil_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

I really like the aqua DecoFoil with the pop of the yellow chevron paper here!

Foil_Notebooks_DecoFoil_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

So head over to the ThermOWeb blog and check out all the deets!  Have a Happy Humpday Wednesday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!