This Day & Us-Scrapping With Liz Announcement

FIRST I owe you all a winner form the Scrapping Our Stash hop!  I came down with the "crud" and was out of commission, even missed a day of work.  Which I never do!  So the winner of the flair set is:

I will hoard my stash, then use it ....lol love the animal/pet pages!

Lisa, check your email on how to claim your prize!!

Now, another fun thing that has happened in the meantime, is that I have joined a digital team!  WHAT??  Yes, Scrapping with Liz is located at The Lilypad  and I will be working with her templates from a paper scrapper's perspective!  Now, there are a lot of things you could do with them, including just using them as a sketch, or importing them into your Silhouette software and using them that way!  

Here is the first page I have done and I kind of love it!  I used an old Gossamer Blue kit that I had and just started creating.  

This_Day_And_Us_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies from Kit: Pattern Paper-Gossamer Blue, Basic Grey, Teresa Collins, Webster's Pages, Echo Park; Chipboard-Teresa Collins; Enamel Flowers-Basic Grey; Buttons-Teresa Collins, Heidi Swapp; Metal Flourish-Basic Grey; Sticker-Webster's Pages; Cardstock-American Crafts

Supplies not in kit: Doilies-American Crafts; Chipboard &-American Crafts; Adhesive-Therm O Web

Here is the template package I worked with.  You can obviously tell which one I did!
Swirl Templates from Scrapping With Liz

You can use these just as a sketch or you can take the elements and trace them in your Silhouette software to create elements to use on your pages.  OR, you could always do some hybrid scrapping which I am thinking about trying!  

This_Day_And_Us_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

And you just have to think a little differently.  The circle cut outs on my background page, were sequins in the kit.  I just cut them and left the holes.  I could have easily cut them and used them as sequins on my page.  I also manipulated the sequin file.  I used it twice, at the top and bottom of my page and flipped it at the bottom so that it flowed across my page.  So fun and a new way to create!
This_Day_And_Us_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

This_Day_And_Us_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

Let me know if you have questions on how I did the layout using the template above.  If you want to email me, you can reach me at cardipaws13 @ gmail . com  (remove the spaces of course!)

I have a few more things to share this week from Maya Road and a layout for The Cut Shoppe.  I am out of here for tonight though!!!  See you on Thursday!


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!