Fall Card-Maya Road and PhotoPlay Paper

I am going to start by thanking all our current and past military members.  Today is Veteran's Day here in the US and we would not have the freedoms we have or that are currently being protected without these brave men and women. I didn't do anything "patriotic" for today, but I did want to honor them in this post today.  Thank you so much for all you do for us!

Fall cards and Maya Road's kraft embellishments, are a match made in heaven.  Warning I am on a card kick, so you may be seeing quite a few cards on the blog here in the next little bit!

I was up on Maya Road's blog on Monday with this fall card I made from PhotoPlay Paper's Autumn Memories collection.  If you want details and links to find all the good stuff head over to the Maya blog HERE to find my post.

Fall_Card_PhotoPlay_Paper_Maya_Road_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1

Supplies: Pattern Paper, Sticker-PhotoPlay Paper; Kraft Tag, Envelope, Trim, Twine-Maya Road; Cardstock-American Crafts; Adhesive-Therm O Web

This card was simple to put together, but I love how it turned out. By just adding a pop of color with that Maya Road Rick Rack Vintage trim, it pulled the entire card together quite nicely!
Fall_Card_PhotoPlay_Paper_Maya_Road_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

And those kraft corrugated tags, swoon! I grab for them constantly, even if they won't work on my project, I try to make them!  And the twine with the gold shimmer just goes with everything.

Fall_Card_PhotoPlay_Paper_Maya_Road_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

I hope you enjoyed this fall card brought to you by Maya Road and PhotoPlay Paper!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!