You Are Still-The Cut Shoppe and Basic Grey

A while back, I decided to cancel my Gossamer Blue sub.  I wasn't using my kits and I was kind of buying things that came in later kits.  I searched around and saw that Basic Grey was starting a kit club and decided to join it. Fast forward a couple of months after that and BG decided that they WEREN'T starting the club! I was so bummed, because I really liked the kit they showed sneaks of. 

Well, they decided to release the collection!  It's called B-Side and the collection is so fun and colorful.  Mostly it's about the colors for me, you know me and color.  I jumped in and used it on my project for The Cut Shoppe that posted last week. Fun right?!  

You_Are_Stil_A_Child_At_Heart_Basic_Grey_The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts-Basic Grey; Flair-{a flair for buttons}; Twine-May Arts; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Gelatos; Pen-Sharpie

The Cut Shoppe Cut Files
A Walk In The Clouds
Child @ Heart


How fun are those clouds?! My first thought was to back all of them, but then I liked the way it looked when I was about half done, so I left it!
You_Are_Stil_A_Child_At_Heart_Basic_Grey_The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Oh, and this.  This was a work in progress the entire time! I cut the file and was happy with it. Added the paper behind and decided it needed color BEHIND it again, so added the black behind.  Had it attached to my page and decided I couldn't see the white.  Ekk!  So then I pulled it off and carefully applied gelatos in various colors until I liked the way it looked!
You_Are_Stil_A_Child_At_Heart_Basic_Grey_The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

Then I just added a bunch of the embellishments and die cuts that are part of the collection.  
You_Are_Stil_A_Child_At_Heart_Basic_Grey_The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

And that's a wrap for today!  Fun collection huh?!  Happy Tuesday!!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!