Blue Happened-Scrap Our Stash and Fancy Pants Designs

When I was asked to guest for Scrap Our Stash earlier this month, they also asked if I wanted to play along with the other challenge for the month that combines four challenges.  I thought about and it and decided, why not!

So here is the list of the challenges for the ScraptoberFest Challenge and you can find the link HERE.
  • Scrap Our Stash Stash challenge  - Create a layout using at least 2 different types of Washi Tapes. 
  • Challenge YOUrself - Create a layout that includes YOU in the photo.
  • My Scraps & More -  Color Challenge 
  • The Memory Nest - Sketch Challenge 
And here is my take on the four challenges combined.  Frankly, I was a little hesitant at first to do it, but it's super easy!  So jump in, you could win some prizes!!!

Blue_Happened_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Flair-Fancy Pants Designs; Doily-Doodlebug Designs; Washi Tape-Target, My Mind's Eye, K&Company; Stamp-October Afternoon; Foam Letters-American Crafts; Ink-Heidi Swapp; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

Yep, that is blue in my hair!  Actually I have more now than when I took this picture!  It's fun, it doesn't fade out to a weird color like teal or green. And best part is that it is subtle enough that I can get by with it and not look too crazy like a rainbow or anything!
Blue_Happened_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Just some fun with the journaling tag.  Its fun to use them as embellishments and layer things on them!
Blue_Happened_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

So, be sure to head over and check out all the fun at the Scrap Our Stash blog HERE. Lots of good challenges to play along with!  Happy Friday!


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!