Fall Cards with ThermOWeb and DecoFoil

Sharing a couple of fall cards here today that were on the ThermOWeb blog last week.  I used the fun DecoFoil, along with Hot Melt Adhesive sheets and embossing folders to create these.

My first card has some fun Imaginisce embellishments and uses the Decofoil in Pumpkin.  Add an embossing folder from We R Memory Keepers and you have a fun, bright card!
Fall_Cards_DecoFoil_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts-Imaginisce; Cardstock-American Crafts; Twine-May Arts; Adhesive and DecoFoil-ThermOWeb; Embossing Folder-WeRMemory Keepers

The Pumpkin color of DecoFoil is one of my favorite colors in the line.  I could use it for just about everything if it would work!
Fall_Cards_DecoFoil_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Fall_Cards_DecoFoil_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

Next I tried to do a different color take on a fall card by using some pink/rose/gold colors.  Not sure if it worked, but at the very least, it's fun!

Fall_Cards_DecoFoil_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-5
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Sticker, Embossing Folder-WeRMemory Keepers; Cardstock-American Crafts; Twine-May Arts; Adhesive, DecoFoil-ThermOWeb; Silhouette Cameo and cut file

Fall_Cards_DecoFoil_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-6

Here you can see that the gold has a pink tone to it.  This is the Rose Gold DecoFoil.

Fall_Cards_DecoFoil_ThermOWeb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-7

I will be back tomorrow for our monthly "Scrapping Your Stash" blog hop.  No telling what I will use out of my stash this time!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!