CREATE-New Issue!!!

Popping in today to let you know the September issue of the CREATE magazine is out now!  I love that Scrapbook Generation puts out this magazine, especially since print magazines are pretty much gone now.  

Here's a look at the cover and you can find the link below to check it out!  Plus you can check out all the other issues at the same link!



I have a just a couple of projects in the magazine this time.  Here are some "sneaks" to tempt you to look for the full project!!  

Pumpkin_Altered_Maya_Road_Simple_Stories_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

6_Favs_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Designs_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

See anything you like?!  Thanks for stopping by today, come back tomorrow.  I will have a project for The Cut Shoppe up!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!