Throw Kindness Around-{a flair for buttons} & Jillibean Soup

Sharing a layout today that was up on the {a flair for buttons} blog yesterday.  I did this layout at a crop over the weekend and it came together quickly.  Which is kind of amazing considering how much I usually don't get done at a crop!
Throw_Kindess_Scrapbook_Layout_Jillibean_Soup_A_Flair_For_Butttons_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Wood Veneer, Stickers-Jillibean Soup; Doily-Wilton; Crochet Heart-Bella Blvd.; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Cut File-The Cut Shoppe; Silhouette Cameo and Sketch Pens

That fun piece of flair from the "Love" Gold Foil Flair set is made with DecoFoil from ThermOWeb! So I had to have it to use!  
 Throw_Kindess_Scrapbook_Layout_Jillibean_Soup_A_Flair_For_Butttons_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

Bittersweet day that this picture was taken.  And since it was the "end" of something this year, I thought the "this year" flair from the "Today Words" set was calling me to use it.  And that tag from Jillibean also!
Throw_Kindess_Scrapbook_Layout_Jillibean_Soup_A_Flair_For_Butttons_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

That's all for this Thursday.  Stay tuned for more crafty goodness heading to this blog soon!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!