Jam Packed-The Rubber Cafe

Today, well it's Monday!  And it's my second post for The Rubber Cafe today.  Psst...I am starting to like coloring stamps!!!!!  I have a fun little card using a border punch and the same stamp set in different color variations.

I am going to let you grab all the details and my thought process on making this from The Rubber Cafe blog.  You can find that post HERE.  I talk about how and why I did some things the way I did!

Card_2_Rubber_Cafe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1 copy
Supplies: Creative Cafe Kit-The Rubber Cafe; Watercolor Pencils-Faber Castell; Markers-Zig Clean Color Real Brush; Ink-Versafine; Pen-Zig; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Punch-Martha Stewart

I loved the little basket of berries!  I thought they would be fun in a repeating pattern with different colors.  The middle basket is just stamped on khaki cardstock and then I shaded in the openings with a brown watercolor pencil.
Card_2_Rubber_Cafe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2 copy

The saying fit so well with the overflowing baskets, I had to figure out how to use it with my card!
Card_2_Rubber_Cafe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3_edited-1

So, this post was jam packed with pictures!  Hope you have a great Monday and I cannot believe that August is half over.  It's craziness!!!

1 comment

  1. It is do darn cute! Got to learn to color-it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!