Happy 12th Birthday and An Announcement!

Ella boo bear had her 12th birthday in July, so I had to take some pictures of her on the special day.  This is one of the funny ones.  Darn girl, kept closing her eyes!!

Using the Pinkfresh "Happy Things" again.  I had finished up the other layout and a card, so I decided to keep going with it!
Happy_12_Birthday_Pinkfresh_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Linen Tag, Stickers-Pinkfresh Studio; Flair-{a flair for buttons}; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Cut Files-The Cut Shoppe

Whichhhh...leads me to my announcement!  I am excited to say that I am joining The Cut Shoppe Design Team starting in September!  Check out the announcement HERE and all the wonderful, crafty people that will be joining me!
DT Annc Graphic

And now for some close-ups of my layout!  I added a couple of pieces of flair, because I needed a little something extra!
Happy_12_Birthday_Pinkfresh_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

That little piece of heart flair went so cute with everything.  The "happy" banner is from the "It's My Party" set.  Those little hearts on the tops were begging for some twine to run thru them!
Happy_12_Birthday_Pinkfresh_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

This is the cut file that started the layout.  I knew that this paper from the collection would be fun with the Spread Your Wings cut file.  I didn't adhere everything down, so that I could bend the wings up!

Happy_12_Birthday_Pinkfresh_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

Thanks for stopping by today!  I think I will take a break for Friday this week.  I have some things I need to get done, but cannot show!  Have a great weekend!!

2 comments

  1. Congrats!!! I just learned about The Cut Shoppe & downloaded a few designs yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy, and so deserving!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!