Love Dogs-CREATE Magazine and Seven Paper

Well, the project I wanted to share for this post, I didn't get the pictures taken.  So, I am opting for a project that I have in the latest issue of CREATE magazine.  Hey, it's a project and it's new!  I am all for that.

If you haven't seen the magazine yet, first of all, why not?!  Second of all, you can download the issue HERE.  Third, what are you waiting on?!  Go! Go! Go!!

This layout was for the layout sketch part of the magazine.  It was an extra project for me, but I loved the sketch, so it wasn't too hard for me to want to do!   I love how this turned out and I even got crazy with splattering mist.  I am SO NOT good at that! Carleen cringes everytime I get the mist out, if that tells you anything!

Love_Dogs_Scrapbook_Page_Katrina_Hunt_DecoFoil_CREATE_Scrapbook_Generation_ThermOWeb_1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Vellum Hearts, Puffy Stickers, Wood Veneer, Die Cuts-Seven Paper; Mist-Heidi Swapp; Sequins-WeRMemory Keepers; Foil-DecoFoil by ThermOWeb; Adhesives-ThermOWeb; Flair-{a flair for buttons} Etsy Shop; Doilies-Doodlebug Design; Silhouette Cameo with cut files

I had just gotten some of the new DecoFoil colors from ThermOWeb and since they went so well with my layout, I had to use some! This is the Pumpkin color and I used the DecoFoil Foam adhesive with them.  I just ran the foam thru my Silhouette (you can also use a manual die cutting system) and then covered with foil!
Love_Dogs_Scrapbook_Page_Katrina_Hunt_DecoFoil_CREATE_Scrapbook_Generation_ThermOWeb_1000Signed-2

And these are the Teal and Pink Melon colors.  The doily is one of the mini doilies from Doodlebug Design and I just cut it in half and shaped to fit the area.
Love_Dogs_Scrapbook_Page_Katrina_Hunt_DecoFoil_CREATE_Scrapbook_Generation_ThermOWeb_1000Signed-3

That's all today! Oh...and let's play "Where's Waldo aka Ella?"  She is in the pictures, can you see her???


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!