Except Bathtime-We R Memory Keepers & CREATE

Happy Monday!  The picture on the layout I am sharing today, is kind of how I feel on Monday mornings.  Well, unless I am off work!  This one appeared in the latest issue of CREATE for the We R Memory Keepers feature. 

I managed to snap this picture, much to my amazement, without the dogs moving before I could get to the closest camera, aka my phone!  They just looked so disgusted and forlorn how could you not take a picture?!  NOTE:  Higgins was in the tub at the time!  LOL

Except_Bathtime_Scrapbook_Layout_CREATE_Katrina_Hunt_Scrapbook_Generation_1000Signed-1

Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Cork Embellishments-We R Memory Keepers; Wood Veneer-Studio Calico; Cardstock-American Crafts; Doily-Wilton; Washi Tape-My Mind's Eye; Enamel Shapes-We R Memory Keepers, Prima; Resin Flowers and Owl-Unknown; Letters-American Crafts; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

I thought the "enjoy the little things" was too funny not to put on the layout! I will admit this one was a hard one, because I don't normally work with these colors. Funny how you get into a routine and then when you try something new it seems a lot harder to do!
Except_Bathtime_Scrapbook_Layout_CREATE_Katrina_Hunt_Scrapbook_Generation_1000Signed-2

Loved making this cluster. I tucked that silver polka washi tape in at the last minute and knew it had to stay. 

Except_Bathtime_Scrapbook_Layout_CREATE_Katrina_Hunt_Scrapbook_Generation_1000Signed-3

I am going to try to blog everyday this week, so you may see a couple more CREATE projects, along with ThermOWeb and {a flair for buttons}.  Have a great Monday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!