CREATE July Issue!

It's the second Monday of the month and you know what that means, right? The new CREATE magazine by Scrapbook Generation is LIVE and ready to inspire you to get busy, yes, creating!

Here is the cover and I will share a few peeks of my projects that are in the magazine.  This issue features WeRMemory Keepers, along with Bazill!  There is a special in the online store of 15% off WeRMemory Keepers thru July 18th!



Download the issue HERE.

And here are some sneak peeks of my projects in the magazine!

My WeRMemory Keepers Project

Except_Bathtime_Scrapbook_Layout_CREATE_Katrina_Hunt_Scrapbook_Generation_1000Signed-3

Tag Sketch, using some Fancy Pants Designs!

Let's_Go_Tag_CREATE_Katrina_Hunt_Scrapbook_Generation_1000signed-2

Product Challenge, using some Elle's Studio and Faber Castell Gelatos!

You_Are_Beautiful_Elles_Studio_Scrapbook_Layout_CREATE_Magazine_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

Layout Sketch, with the Baxter collection from Seven Paper and some fun DecoFoils from ThermOWeb

Love_Dogs_Scrapbook_Page_Katrina_Hunt_DecoFoil_CREATE_Scrapbook_Generation_ThermOWeb_1000Signed-2
And finally the card sketch using some (or a lot!) of Maya Road and Pink Paislee goodies!

Hi_I_Love_Unicorns_Handmade_Card_Katrina_Hunt_Pink_Paislee_Maya_Road_CREATE_Scrapbook_Generation_1000Signed-2

So go check out the magazine!  And I will be back tomorrow with a card and a fun project that I am helping my pal, Daniela Dobson out with!!!


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!