Beautiful Girl-Cocoa Vanilla Studio & Paper Issues Sketch

Crafty hangover anyone?!  Me, waving hand in air as high as I can.  I am typing every other word wrong as I am writing this blog post! I managed to get 7 layouts done at the crop, which is like a record for me in a two day crop. 

I had a blast with old scrappy friends and a new one, Wendy!  Ann, Nancy, Kimx2, Tasha, Danielle, and Robin were a lot of fun.  

Toward the end of the crop, I was getting pretty tired and didn't want to think too much, so I decided to play along with the Paper Issues sketch they had up for Saturday.  You can find out details about the sketch HERE.  And I pulled out the Sugar and Spice collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio that I hadn't had a chance to play with yet.  The colors are so feminine and pretty, perfect for this picture of Ella from our photo shoot with April.  

Beautiful_Girl_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_1000Signed-1
Supplies-All Pattern Paper and Embellishments-Cocoa Vanilla Studios; Doilies-Doodlebug Design; Sequins-Teresa Collins; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

These little wooden butterflies are so darn cute, I almost couldn't use them. But since it went so well with the cluster, I did!
Beautiful_Girl_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_1000Signed-2

And I moved my circles from the top of the page to the bottom and then just decorated a few of them.
Beautiful_Girl_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_1000Signed-3

Alright, my little eyes are having trouble staying open.  Of course, that will change as soon as my head hits the pillow, I will be wide awake!

Have a wonderful Monday and come back for a visit tomorrow!  

1 comment

  1. So pretty! Love the colors and the adorable photo! Thank you for playing along with Paper Issue's sketch this month!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!