CREATE January 2015 Issue!!!

It's a new year, a new month and that means a new issue of CREATE!  The January 2015 issue is available now for you to be inspired by.  For the new year, CREATE has moved to an every other month publication, but it will be PACKED with inspiration from the manufacturer that is featured in the issue and lots and lots of goodies from the design team!  Here is a look at the cover below.


Download this issue HERE.

Here are some sneaks of my projects.  I had a lot of fun with all of these and I cannot wait to share them!

A couple of projects with Jillibean.  You know I love some Jillibean!

KatrinaHunt-JillibeanSoup-Love You Mixed Media-1000Signed-2

Katrina Hunt-Jillibean Soup-BoysWillBeBoys-1000Signed-2

A layout with some Heidi Swapp.

Katrina Hunt-Heidi Swapp-He Loves His Window-1000Signed-3

And one with a mix of goodies.

journalingkatrinahuntsigned-3

So go check it out!!  And I am hoping to show some of my CHA projects that I did for ThermOWeb later this week!  (And I have NO idea what happened with my signature in Lightroom, it's funky on a couple of these pictures! )

1 comment

  1. Great sneaks Katrina! I'm going to check out the issue later tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!