You're A Big Deal-Fancy Pants Share

Where did the weekend go?  I really need at least one more day, two would be good! It was a busy one with a crop, a musical theater performance, and cleaning out some clothes. Some was planned, some was unplanned, but I did get a lot accomplished this weekend! 

The crop was quite fun and I was quite productive!  Truth be told, I usually don't have a plan when I go to these things.  I just kind of wing it as far as what I am going to work on. I actually changed my mind and did one assignment for the next issue of the CREATE magazine that I wasn't planning on doing, but it just worked out.

I did do a couple of layouts for fun. Seems like it's been awhile since I have done that. And those favorite things I talked about in another post were some of the collections I used!  Fancy Pants and Heidi Swapp.  Today is the Fancy Pants layout!

And I have give a shout out to Nicole Nowosad! I used her FREE Quilting Cut File and I have to say, I cannot wait to use it again!  
Katrina Hunt-Fancy Pants-You're A Big Deal-1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Stickers, Chipboard, Die Cuts, Tickets-Fancy Pants Design (True Friend); Flair-A Flair for Buttons; Punch-EK Success; Doily-Wilton; Twine-May Arts; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Silhouette Cameo; Die Cut File-Nicole Nowosad

I loved this little basket/tag and it was perfect to put my journaling on.  I just added some twine and some fun embellishments.
Katrina Hunt-Fancy Pants-You're A Big Deal-1000Signed-2

And since Cardigan puppies always have big ears, I had to use this tag. The admission ticket was a given choice also! And I didn't want to put a bow on the tag, so I opted for a fun flair button from {a flair for buttons}.
Katrina Hunt-Fancy Pants-You're A Big Deal-1000Signed-3

And I love my layers! So there are two layers of foam squares from ThermOWeb on here. One for the "quilted" part and then another layer holding up the middle section. I love how this turned out. 
Katrina Hunt-Fancy Pants-You're A Big Deal-1000Signed-4

Thanks for stopping by today!  Come by tomorrow for a fun announcement!



3 comments

  1. Another aDORable layout! I need to make one called 'Big Foot', about Dakota's honkin' big feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page Katrina! Great mix of papers using the cut file!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!