Imaginisce-Fall Is In The Air

Sharing my card that was on the Imaginisce blog yesterday.  Fall is my second favorite season, with Winter being first.  I know, I am weird, right?!  So, I was happy to make a Fall themed card.  The trick was to do it with the current collections from Imaginisce!

Katrina Hunt-Imaginisce-Fall Card-1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Imaginisce (Welcome Spring, Bushels o'Fall); Cardstock-American Crafts; Letter Stickers-Lawn Fawn; Glitter Tape-American Crafts; Twine-American Crafts; Tool-Imaginisce I-Rock and gems; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Embossing Pad-Ranger; Embossing Powders-Ranger

Pottery piece courtesy of Carleen's collection!

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut files:

Feather
Design ID #34196

Fall Is In The Air
Design ID #12979

Just a close up of the embossing.  It isn't quite smooth, but I kind of wanted it that way, to give the  feathers a little texture.

Katrina Hunt-Imaginisce-Fall Card-1000Signed-2

And those gems were pretty easy to place using the I-rock and gems that go with the tool.  I tied my bow separately, like I always do!
Katrina Hunt-Imaginisce-Fall Card-1000Signed-3

If you would like to see some step out photos of the feathers, head over to the Imaginisce blog posting HERE.  Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment

  1. This is a gorgeous card and I love your embossing - - I am NOT a winter/fall girl -- I will be missing my long summer days! Carleen's pottery is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!