Happy Fall Card with Imaginisce

Woohoo!!  Fall is here and I am ready.  Although, September has gone by a little too quickly for me.  I haven't had time to slow down and just enjoy the days.  I need to make more time to do that, slow down and just be.

Oh, I have a couple of CAS cards up over on the 3 Birds Studio blog today using the Touch of Glimmer kit.  You can check those out HERE.

Sharing a card with Imaginisce goodies.  The leaves are actually left over from my project that will be on the Imaginisce blog tomorrow.  And I still have more leftovers, so I am plotting on what I am going to do with them.  

Katrina Hunt-Imaginisce-Happy Fall Care-1000-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Imaginisce (Bushel o'Fall, Welcome Spring, Perfect Vacation), Cardstock-American Crafts; Die Cuts-Imaginisce (Bushel o'Fall); Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Twine-May Arts

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:
Assorted Leaves and Mushroom
Design ID# 34210

And I think Fall is one of my favorite seasons to scrap or craft for.  Some of my favorite projects have been Fall themed.  My layout tomorrow is no exception, non traditional, but I love it!  
Katrina Hunt-Imaginisce-Happy Fall Care-1000-2

Here you can see where I popped the blue leaf up, along with the "Happy Fall" die cut.  
Katrina Hunt-Imaginisce-Happy Fall Care-1000-3

And I have to give props to Carleen and the pottery collection she has made (pun intended!)  I am getting some cute things to put with my projects when I photograph them!

Have a great Monday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!