{a flair for buttons} & Go Belly Up

So, so, so excited!  Shelley from {a flair for buttons} asked me to join her team last week!  I have loved her flair for a LONG time and am so happy to be on her team.  I have a ton of ideas that I cannot wait to do!

You can see the announcement HERE if you want!  And her Etsy shoppe is HERE.  She adds new styles of flair all the time and they are super cute!

This is my last layout with the July Gossamer Blue kits.  I just hadn't posted it yet.  I did the GB sketch challenge with this one, but just changed it up a bit.

Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-Go Belly UP-1000Signed-1

Just some fun circle clustering going on here….
Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-Go Belly UP-1000Signed-2

And some more circles.  And mist, plus a circle covering a "mist-hap"!  
Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-Go Belly UP-1000Signed-3

That's it, that's all I have got today.  I have been on vacation since Friday and am basically a vegetable at this point!  I am going to have to get back to routine and soon!

1 comment

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on making yet ANOTHER DT Katrina!!!!! You truly ROCK paper, scissors & glue!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!