CREATE Magazine Projects-A Couple To Share


Thought I would share a couple of projects that have been in some issues of the CREATE Magazine by Scrapbook Generation.  If you haven't checked out the magazine, it is full of inspiration, sketches and just fun stuff!  You can find links to all the issues HERE.

This layout was in the June issue of the magazine.  If you want to see the full supply listing and the sketch it was based on check out Issue #6.  

I will say, this was a fun layout to make!  It just made me happy while I was doing it.  I love this Pink Paislee collection. 

Smile-Katrina Hunt-1000-3

Just some small details.  My umbrella die cut was bent in the middle of the handle, so I just covered it up!
Smile-Katrina Hunt-1000-2

The title is on a transparent tag that I incorporated into the title itself. 
Smile-Katrina Hunt-1000-1

And this layout was in the April issue of CREATE.  Look for Issue #4 for the sketch it is based on and the full supply listing.  

When I saw this Teresa Collins collection, I knew I wanted to make something with it.  Well, I ended up making a LOT with it.  I am usually the "do a layout and a card" and I am done with the collection.  Not this one!  I still have some of it left and occasionally think about using it!

Katrina-Hunt-Ordinary Day-1000Signed-1

This chipboard speech bubble was the perfect place for my journaling.  This isn't really my typical style of layout, but I do love it.  Now, if I could just do more!
Katrina-Hunt-Ordinary Day-1000Signed-2

Just a quick shot of some of the details.  I kind of like the fact that the washi tape is sticking up just a bit!
Katrina-Hunt-Ordinary Day-1000Signed-3

That's all I have got for  you today.  Check back on Monday, there will be layout up for sure!  Have a great weekend.  

3 comments

  1. great layouts and colours. Love all the layers especially the clouds.
    http://dawnthecrafter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great title work on the first! Fun pages!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!