Bunny Rescue And A New Cut File Shop!

If you have been around my blog for awhile, you will remember me talking about the baby bunnies we had in the yard.  We had three different sets of them we had to rescue.  Not sure why momma rabbit thought it was a good idea to build nests in the backyard with the dogs, but they did!

I managed to snag a few pictures of the first and second group after we got them relocated and protected from the dogs. These pictures are from the first litter.  

This is one of the "three in an hour" layouts I did a week or so ago! I just stuck it and forgot about it!  LOL


Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-Bunny Rescue-FS-1
Supplies: Gossamer Blue July 2014 Kit

I loved the little flower pick and thought it would be cute to add a bow.  Hey, a bow makes everything look cute!
Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-Bunny Rescue-1000Signed-3

Journaling tag, I decided to offset it for some reason.  It just looked better when I did.
Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-Bunny Rescue-1000Signed-2

Short and sweet today for a Monday.  BUT before I go, I love it when my friends start their own little fun things!

Juliana Michaels from 17 Turtles has started her own Etsy shoppe with cut files!  You have to go check it out.  She has a unique style and some fun cut files that I cannot wait to grab.  Go have some fun!




2 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!