Enjoy Life Altered Canvas with Imaginisce

Time for an altered canvas!  If you know me, I love to do canvases.  They are just fun and usually end up in my office at the rate I have been going!

This is up on the Imaginisce blog today.  You can check the posting out HERE.  I have step out photos on how to use the i-Top tool that Imaginisce has.  If you aren't familiar with it, you can make your own brads to match your projects!  Super fun and works great with just plain cardstock also.

Katrina Hunt-Imaginisce-Enjoy Life Canvas-1000-1

Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts-Imaginisce (Welcome Spring); Mists-Heidi Swapp Color Shine; Cardstock-American Crafts; Canvas-Michaels; Imaginisce i-Top with brads; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut files:
3D Lori Whitlock Flower
Design ID #42115

3D Flower
Design ID #26298

3D Flower
Design ID #26929

Lovely Leaves Set
Design ID#55515


How cute are those brads?!  I have some bigger sizes and I am thinking up ways to use them!
Katrina Hunt-Imaginisce-Enjoy Life Canvas-1000-2

I used lots of ThermOWeb 3D Foam Adhesives on this, to give lots of texture and dimension to the canvas.  I am not showing you underneath the flowers though!  Just think about four layers high!
Katrina Hunt-Imaginisce-Enjoy Life Canvas-1000-3

Hope you enjoyed my canvas today.  Be sure to head over to the Imaginisce blog, because you could win an i-Top with some accessories!!!!!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!