Love Her Sparkle-A CREATE Magazine Layout

Back again today?!  Whoop!  I thought I would share one of my layouts that was in the February 2014 issue of CREATE magazine.  

I did this layout as part of the article I wrote on photo apps. If you would like to read the article, you can download the issue (and any others that you have missed!) HERE.  Feburary is Issue 2 with My Mind's Eye as the manufacturer focus for the month.

I love playing with photo apps and I knew as soon as I created this picture of Lauren that I was going to have to use it on a layout!  The Crate Paper "Flea Market" collection worked well with it!
Katrina-Hunt-Her-Sparkle-1000Signed-3


Supplies:  Pattern Papers-Crate Paper (Flea Market); Flowers-Crate Paper (Flea Market); Bow-Crate Paper (Flea Market); Letters-American Crafts and October Afternoon; Sequins-Unknown; Adhesives-Therm O Web; Punch-EK Success; Silhouette Cameo with cutting file

Love that cute little bow!
Katrina-Hunt-Her-Sparkle-1000Signed-1

And I just made a title block out of one of the tags and some letter stickers.  Lots of layering going on here.
Katrina-Hunt-Her-Sparkle-1000Signed-2

So, if you haven't checked out the magazine I urge you to do so!  Lots of great inspiration by some amazing people and you can also have a chance at being published with the sketches that are featured each month!  You will want the current issue for that chance, which will be coming out sometime next week!  

Have an awesome Thursday and it's only one more day till Friday!  I will be back tomorrow with a fun card using 3 Birds Designs and the new Midday Medley Timeless Stamping kit!

1 comment

  1. Another cute layout!! Of course I love all the layering!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!