Picture Perfect with Gossamer Blue (February) and 3 Birds Design News!

Well, thought I would share another February layout with my Gossamer Blue kits.  One day I will get caught up on sharing all of them I have been holding!  

Yes, sometimes the dogs do sleep like this…or most of the time.  Jetson loves to sleep on pillows on top of your head.  Can be interesting when he is dreaming!  

This is an out of my usual "ton of paper" layouts, but I do love it.  I focused more on clustering embellishments here and there and less on the layers.
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-Picture-Perfect-1000Signed-1
Gossamer Blue February Kits

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Elle's Studio-Love You Much (*background), Fancy Pants-Beloved (*pink multi chevrons), Pebbles-Yours Truly-Love (*text paper),  Crate Paper-Love Notes (*red grey flowers); Tags-Elle's Studio (*heart tag/picture perfect/so good together), Crate Paper (mine); Flair-Crate Paper Love Notes; Chipboard Heart-Fancy Pants Beloved; Stickers-Crate Paper Love Notes

Not in kit: Doily-Wilton; Enamel dots-My Mind's Eye (Lost and Found); Owl-unknown; Wood Veneer Clouds-Paper Bakery; Twine-May Arts; 
Adhesive-ThermOWeb

Just an embellishment cluster.  I mixed a lot of the tags together.  The "picture perfect" was cut down from a frame shape.
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-Picture-Perfect-1000Signed-2

And yes, the owl really doesn't go with anything, but he matched and I liked him, so he got put there!  Just think of night owls!  LOL
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-Picture-Perfect-1000Signed-3

AND
Over on the 3 Birds Design's Studio blog, we are celebrating National Scrapbook Day all week long!  There are projects by all of us, plus a new release to be revealed.  And….there might even be a giveaway!  Head over to the blog HERE to check it out each day.


Have a great Wednesday.  Do you know what day it is??  HUMP DAY!!!  Woot!!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!