Grandpa & The Girls-Gossamer Blue February Kits

So, so, SO far behind in sharing my layouts that are with my Gossamer Blue kits!  This layout is from February's kit.

I loved this picture of the girls and Grandpa.  I usually don't color match my photos to the papers I use, but this one just kind of worked out that way.

Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-Grandpa And The Girls-1000Signed-1
Gossamer Blue February Kits

Supplies:  My Mind's Eye-Cupids no 14 (Cupids arrow *background), Pebbles-Yours Truly (text paper and red wavy stripe), Crate paper-Love Notes (Beau Book *stamped ledger/grey red floral), Echo Park-Head Over Heels (Hearts *blue), GB-Take Note/Starry Eyed (green ledger yellow star); Cardstock-American Crafts(red and white); Stickers-Echo Park (Head over Heels *heart border/letters/&)Stickers-Black heart/Pink doily-Crate paper; Banner tag/Stripes tag-Elle's Studio (Love You More); Red Button & Grey/Yellow arrow-Fancy Pants (Beloved); Flair-Crate Paper (Love Notes) 

Supplies not in kit: Doily-Wilton, Cut files; Twine-May Arts;Adhesive-ThermOWeb


Loved that camera flair!
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-Grandpa And The Girls-1000Signed-2

Just a shot of the title.  I didn't really like the letter stickers in this kit, but I made them work!
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-Grandpa And The Girls-1000Signed-3

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you liked the layout and I will be back later in the week.  Probably with another Gossamer Blue catch up post!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!