Summer CHA '11 Mini Album

Oh oh, I think Spring is here!  Which means Summer is just right around the corner.  Frankly, let's just let Spring stay awhile and skip over Summer!  Too hot!

Speaking of Summer, I am sharing a mini album that I did for Therm O Web adhesives, using some Imaginisce Perfect Vacation.  The album base is a Maya Road linen mini album.

I kept this pretty simple.  I used lots of the ICraft adhesives to attach my paper to the linen, which worked perfectly and less messy than a liquid adhesive.  I also threw in lots of the Glitter Dust Photo Corners in Black Nickel, because I just love the "old" look they have and it worked perfectly with my white bordered pictures. 


If you would like to see step out photos, you can find them on the posting over on Therm O Web!
Katrina-Hunt-Therm O Web-Maya-Road-1000Signed-6
Supplies:  Pattern Papers-Imaginisce (Perfect Vacation); Die Cuts-Imaginisce (Perfect Vacation); Letters-Jillibean Soup, October Afternoon and American Crafts Thickers; Wood Embellishments, Twine and Mini Album-Maya Road; Wood Veneer Camera-Studio Calico; Star and Flower-Paper Bakery; Adhesives-Therm O Web (ICraft, Zots, Foam Squares and GlitterDust Corners)

Two sweet girls that I am now on the Therm O Web team with.  
Katrina-Hunt-Therm O Web-Maya-Road-1000Signed-2

It was SO SO HOT in Chicago during this CHA.  Highest temps they have had in years.  
Katrina-Hunt-Therm O Web-Maya-Road-1000Signed-3

Dear sweet Lanie was my road trip buddy.  She is still going strong and she is going to beat cancer I just know it. 
Katrina-Hunt-Therm O Web-Maya-Road-1000Signed-4

Back shot!
Katrina-Hunt-Therm O Web-Maya-Road-1000Signed-5

Alright, short post.  I will be back on Friday with a cupcake themed something!!  Have a great Thursday!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!