Wag More & Bark Less-Gossamer Blue January Layout

Wow, I have had all my January Gossamer Blue layouts done and posted in their gallery, but I just haven't shared them here yet. 

It seems like I haven't done any layouts of Jetson in awhile, so I wanted to show him some love! Truthfully, the only picture on this layout that was even good enough to scrap is the one in the bottom left corner.  BUT, I took the series of shots and decided that they told a story, so I need to include them.  

Katrina-Hunt-GossamerBlue-WagMore1000Signed-1
Gossamer Blue January 2014 Main Kit and Paper Add On

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Gossamer Blue (Hexed *background and stripes brown black/Starry Eyed *yellow stars), October Afternoon (Daily Flash apple cider corn maze *blue plaid and yellow/gray flower/Apple Cider Bonfire *grey chevron background), Pink Paislee (Hey Kid Double Dutch *red/white chevron), Cardstock-Brown; Tags-Simple Stories; Letter Stickers-Simple Stories; Flair-October Afternoon (Daily Flash Tin Pins)

Supplies not in kit: Washi Tape-Queen and Co.; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Pen-Sharpie


Yes, barking is his favorite thing, so I thought the days of the week around the page were necessary! 
Katrina-Hunt-GossamerBlue-WagMore1000Signed-2

Getting ready to bark in this picture, so that flair button worked there! And if you noticed, I added a little "bit" to every square. I also added lots of layers under the pictures, just to add some interest.  I alternated papers for different, but similar looks on each square.
Katrina-Hunt-GossamerBlue-WagMore1000Signed-3

That's all from this girl.  I will be back tomorrow with a card or a layout?? I cannot remember what I pre-scheduled for my post!!  Have a great day!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!