Love is a Four Legged Word….Imaginisce

Well, the whirlwind of the birthday/Valentine's Day has passed, so I am hoping to get back to a regular blogging schedule.  I think I just "check out" right after the holidays until after the birthday is over!

This layout was up over on the Imaginisce blog last week for Valentine layouts.  There are some adorable layouts over there that you should check out!  My posting is up HERE.

Once again, I used a photo from our photo shoot with April Turner from UTurn Studios.  You can tell here that Higgins is still a little miffed that he is "not" the center of attention!

Katrina-Hunt-Imaginisce-LoveThis -1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Imaginisce (My Baby (girl), Perfect Vacation & Welcome Spring); Buttons-Imaginisce (My Baby); Bling-Imaginise; Cardstock-American Crafts; Tag-Imaginisce (My Baby); Doily-Wilton; Letters-Jillibean Soup & American Crafts; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Ink-Prima Chalk Ink; Twine-May Arts

Silhouette Cameo with the following cutting files
'LOVE' Phrase
Design ID #25412

Heart Bubbles
Design ID #53890

Valentine's Arrow Set
Design ID #53847

I had seen (and bought) a canvas at a local home goods store that had this quote on it.  I knew I wanted to use it for a layout title.  Since the picture is of all four of them and shows them standing, I thought it was perfect!  
Katrina-Hunt-Imaginisce-LoveThis -1000Signed-2

I used some of the leftovers from my Silhouette as extra embellishments on my page.  Here I just layered and popped them up with foam squares.  
Katrina-Hunt-Imaginisce-LoveThis -1000Signed-3

Hope your Valentine's Day was a sweet one!  Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!