Enjoy the View-Gossamer Blue December (again!)

Ok, so ONE MORE DAY and January is gone for 2014.  Which leads us to February, which happens to be one of my favorite months.  Although, it's too short!

Looks like we may be getting some more snow next week according to the weather.  I am ready for it…I am weird I know!  I have always loved snow and cold.  Most kids outgrow it, so maybe I am still a kid?!

Here is another layout with my December Gossamer Blue kit.  It seems like I am just posting GB things, but I am having to hold some other things that I have created for the time being.  There will definitely be some Valentine stuff coming to the blog in February from Authentique and Imaginisce!

Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer Blue Dec-Enjoy-1000Signed-1
Gossamer Blue December Kit and Add-ons
Supplies in kit: Pattern Paper-Basic Grey (RSVP Kaleidoscope *background), Webster's Pages (Recorded Heartfelt *teal polka dots), Gossamer Blue (Pinwheelie *purple background), Chic Tags (Happy Thoughts *woodgrain), Gossamer Blue (Life Pages Cards *purple dots, yellow chevron, watercolor rainbow), Carta Bella (Wildflower Sequins *sequin paper); Banner-Basic Grey (RSVP), Tape Sticker-Basic Grey (RSVP); Stickers-Carta Bella (Wildflower *border sticker/feathers/bird/arrow/pink & orange doily), Webster's Pages (Recorded *simply enjoy/everyday moments/letters, tab, bracket)

Supplies not in kit:  Wooden Heart-American Crafts (Dear Lizzy); Pen-Sharpie; Adhesive-Therm O Web

I just love this picture of the coneflowers.  I thought the hummingbird sticker would look cute next to the pic!
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer Blue Dec-Enjoy-1000Signed-2

Just a fun little cluster.  I wasn't sure what I would do with the arrowhead!  LOL
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer Blue Dec-Enjoy-1000Signed-3

And yay!!!  It's Friday (or going to be soon!).  It's been a long week and I am ready for the weekend.  Home improvements/repairs on Carleen's end and a night of no sleep (for the girl that sleeps A LOT) has worn us out here.  Oh and let's not forget strangers, aka workmen, in the house.  Not fun for Jetson at all!  Have a great weekend!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!