WorldWin Papers Witch Hat and Pumpkin.

These fun little goodies were up over on the WorldWin Papers blog on Wednesday.  I had made these for the Summer CHA show. 


The hat was created with the Original Colormates in Deep Lovely Lilac, Deep Dream Orange and Heritage Black.  I used a cut file from the Silhouette store to make it.  I added the ribbon, because it looked adorable on there! 


The pumpkin was made with the Original Colormates in Deep Dream Orange and the leaves with the Petallics in GreenEyes  I did use a full 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock for it.  I made it from a cut file, but you could easily do this without one. 
  • Just score an entire sheet of 12 x 12 paper every 1/4 inch.  
  • Cut 5 strips out in various widths, keeping two of them fairly the same size (bigger) and then two of them fairly the same size (smaller) and then a smaller one for the top.  
  • Once cut, accordion fold the strips and use strong adhesive to hold the ends together of each strip.  When dried then shape each of the strips into a circle and glue to a piece of scrap cardstock to hold the shape.  
  • Stack on top of each other making the pumpkin.  You may have to fiddle with it to get it the way you want it.
  • Cut out or punch leaves and arrange on top.  Add a stem, I used a twig.  Tie with twine.




Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  Hope you have a great weekend!


1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!