Love This with Gossamer Blue October Kit

How many days till Friday I am asking?!  Anyone?!  The iPad saga continues, with me sending my replacement iPad back yesterday.  It seemed to be possessed since the day I got it.  I sat it on my nightstand and went to reading my book.  I went to put my glasses on the nightstand and my iPad wanted to surf apps all by itself.  It went to iTunes, FaceTime, Settings, and back to iTunes.  I finally just hit the sleep button so I would not see it.  Consensus is that the touchpad is going out of this one.  My consensus is that the iPad 2 does not work with the new iOS 7 update.  I will keep you updated on that one!

This picture was before we moved the living room around some and Higgins used to sit in the recliner next to me while I was scrapping.  I had to snap this pic with my phone, because he was just so funny!

And I just noticed that I did not leave a white border on my picture!  WOW!  I haven't done that for awhile!

Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-Love-This-1000Signed

Supplies in kit used:  Pattern Paper-Gossamer Blue Papers (Chalk Chevron & Labels *black background), Pebbles (From Me To You  Written *green w/white flowers & yellow/cream paper), Crate Paper (Close Knit Hugs and Kisses *red & white polka dots/Seamstress *flowered cream paper), Elle's Studio (Penelope Lovely Day *chevron background/text border strip; Printables from kit (Hearts and cameras);  Die Cuts- American Crafts (Cut and Paste); Journaling Tag-Elle's Studio Lil' Snippets (Penelope)

Not in kit:  Adhesive-Therm O Web; Paper clip-The Paper Bakery

I liked the die cut "love this" for the title, so I found a way to make it work!  The paperclip I had in my stash and though it would look cute up in the corner.
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-Love-This-Clip-1000Signed

Some of the printables in the kit.  The woodgrain circle with the heart and then the striped heart.  
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-Love-ThisJournal-1000Signed

So this made layout number two with my October Gossamer Blue kit.  I have all four finished up, but just need to post the other two.  

Thanks for stopping by today, have a great weekend.  I might be back on Friday, but will definitely be back on Monday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!