Rockin' Those Boots with Bella Blvd.

Welcome to Tuesday, peeps!  Here is another Bella Blvd. layout.  The inspiration for this came solely from the those fun rubber boots.  Heehee, yes there is a pun intended there!


This layout is from the "Kiss Me" collection.  Not listing supplies, because I am:
1. lazy
2. tired
3. don't remember the rest!

Bella-Blvd-Kiss-Me-Katrina-Hunt-Rocking-Those-Boots1000Signed

I love this little banner strip across the page, above her pictures.  
Bella-Blvd-Kiss-Me-Katrina-Hunt-Rocking-Those-Boots-Banner1000Signed

So, here is a sneak of what is up tomorrow!  I am so excited about it and I cannot wait to show all my projects.  I will tell you it's a guest design spot that I am FLOORED about!  If you look, you can probably figure it out!

Katrina-Hunt-American-Crafts-Layout-#Stealing-ThickersGood1000Signed

3 comments

  1. What a fun and sweet layout, Katrina. Great inspiration! And I can't wait to see your layout tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this layout!! Super cute. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!