Nikon Addict

Well, there will be a few Bella Blvd layouts appearing on the blog over the next week or two.  Yep, I tried out and didn't make it!  BUT, I am totally ok with it, because I have some fun layouts that I love and challenged me.

I figured the Snapshots line was perfect to scrap this picture of my beloved Nikon.  I did lots of layer and lots of Therm O Web 3D Foam Squares on this one!  

Bella-Blvd-Daily-Snapshots-Katrina-Hunt-Nikon-Addict1000Signed

Just a shot of the journaling.
Bella-Blvd-Daily-Snapshots-Katrina-Hunt-Nikon-Addict-Journal1000Signed

And all the pink goes with my pink camera strap!
Bella-Blvd-Daily-Snapshots-Katrina-Hunt-Nikon-Addict-Close1000Signed

And today, I am up over on the Therm O Web blog with a Cocoa Daisy swap!  Here is a peek of one of my projects.  There is also a giveaway, so you are going to want to check it out!

Katrina-Hunt-Therm-O-Web-Cocoa-Daisy-Layout-MapFilm-You&Me1000Signed

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!