Gone Fishin' Gossamer Blue August Sketch Layout #1

I am not really sure where September went?  There is no way that it should be Sept. 12th and the month basically half over.  The only thing good about it, is that means fall is a whole lot closer than it was a month ago!

Dragging out some old pictures to scrap.  When we used to get pictures developed (before I started scrapbooking), we always got doubles.  So we would have extras if we wanted to take them to work, etc.  I started looking thru and found this picture of Ella.  I have to admit, since I have gotten a little more serious about my photography, these are hard for me to scrap, because I see how they could have been better.  BUT, they need to be done!  And I really needed to dig into my GB kit to get my four layouts done!

Katrina-Hunt-Kaisercraft-October-Afternoon-Basic-Grey-Gone-Fishin'-1000Signed
And sorry guys, it's late and I am going to be lazy and not post the supplies!  Just know that it's mostly all from Gossamer Blue's August Kits (Main and paper add ons!)  And this is based on GB's sketch for the month HERE

I loved these little sequins, but they did take some time to attach!
Katrina-Hunt-Kaisercraft-October-Afternoon-Basic-Grey-Gone-Fishin'-Sequins-1000Signed

Hee hee, the "camping" theme worked with the fishing outfit!
Katrina-Hunt-Kaisercraft-October-Afternoon-Basic-Grey-Gone-Fishin'-Tag-1000Signed

Alrighty, that is all from me. Work has been crazy.  I got a promotion that I was not expecting, so now I get to learn my job basically all over again.  Which is a little stressful to say the least.  I will hopefully be back on Friday with something good here!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!