Snapshots with My Mind's Eye Cut and Paste Flair

Watch out, it's a weekend update!  I couldn't WAIT to post this page!  I have to say that I {heart} the Cut and Paste collections from My Mind's Eye.  They are my colors and I have been in a polka dot kind of mood, so this paper was calling for me to use it!  

These were just some random snapshots of Sheldon chewing on a stick out in the backyard.  I have some shots of Ella doing the same thing that I need to scrap.  

My-Mind's-Eye-Flair-Layout-Snapshots-Katrina-Hunt-1000Signed

Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Title element, Brad-My Mind's Eye (Cut and Paste Flair); Stars-Studio Calico; Cardstock-World Win; Punch-EK Success; Doily-Hobby Lobby; Adhesive-Therm O Web

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut files:
Snapshots
Design ID #6462

Chevron Background
Design ID #25439

I honestly have been hoarding these Studio Calico wood veneer stars since I got them.  I haven't really used them on much, but why let them sit around?!  And they were the perfect size to mix with the smaller enamel dots!

My-Mind's-Eye-Flair-Layout-Stars-Snapshots-Katrina-Hunt-1000Signed

I didn't journal any on this layout and I am actually feeling a little weird about it.  Scary?!  The title pretty much says it all, but I may add Sheldon's name in there somewhere.
My-Mind's-Eye-Flair-Layout-Title-Snapshots-Katrina-Hunt-1000Signed

Be sure that there will be more Cut and Paste layouts on the blog soon!  Have a great weekend.  We did a little errand running, so hopefully I can play the rest of the weekend!

1 comment

  1. Awesome page Katarina! Love the soft colors, they are perfect for these photos of your dog! Also love all the Silhouette cuts you used!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!