More Cards from my Lily Bee Guest Design

Here are a couple more cards that I created with the goodies that LilyBee sent me to guest design with.  I was sent Sweet Shoppe, Pinwheel, and Destination collections to work with.  I cannot pick a favorite out of them!  

Lily-Bee-Design-Sweet-Shoppe-Cards-Katrina_Hunt-1000Signed
Supplies: Sweet Shoppe (Pink Mint 12 x 12 Paper-SSP290, Lemon Drop 12 x 12 Paper-SSP284, Sweet Shoppe Circles & Tags-SSS341), Destination (Atlas 12 x 12 Paper-DSP323), Pinwheel (Pinwheel Label Stickers-PWS316)

I added foam adhesives to all my layers except the brown one.  This is still very mailable and compact!
Lily-Bee-Design-Sweet-Shoppe-Cards-LayersPopped-Katrina_Hunt-1000Signed

This one "could" be mailed, if you were to flatten down the balloon, but I think it is a perfect "in person" card to give!
Lily-Bee-Design-Sweet-Shoppe-Cards-Balloon-Katrina_Hunt-1000Signed

Just a quickie post for today!  I will be back later in the week, have a great Tuesday.  

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!