Therm O Web Layout - Mini Golf Stars

My first post for Therm O Web Adhesives was up over on their blog yesterday.  There is a bit of a tutorial on my post over there if you want to check it out.  The post is HERE.

Our product focus was the Zips adhesives and they were perfect for this.  I could cut strips the length I needed and then just left the backing on until I got my placement the way I wanted.  

These pics are from last summer and I had no idea how to scrap them, but I saw the palm trees and the layout grew from there.
K_HuntMiniGolfStars1000Signed

Other Supplies
Webster’s Pages Paper Collections-Sweet Notes and Composition & Color
Webster’s Pages Sticker Collections-Sweet Notes and Composition & Color
Chic Tags Everyday Life II-Tags
American Crafts Thickers
Paper Bakery Flair-Flash Photography and That’s My Bike
Laina Lamb Designs Stamp-Document It-Right This Way
Hero Arts Ink
Silhouette Cameo with cutting files and sketch pen.

Here is a close up of the Glitter Dust Photo Corners in Gold.  If you know my blog, I don't have a lot of glitter anything, so these were fun to use as an accent on my picture!

K_HuntMiniGolfStarsCorners1000Signed

And I used my Silhouette with my sketch pens to journal.  Then I just placed a shape around my journaling and cut it out!  Wheeee!!    And I used the Therm O Web Foam Squares to pop up the cut and then to also pop up the stamped chevron.  Love that neon Hero Arts ink!
K_HuntMiniGolfStarsJournaling1000Signed
Have I made  you want to play mini golf now?  Or at least maybe scrapbook?!  That's all from me today.  Get busy and make some pages!

3 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!