Flashback to the 80's and a Scrapbook Generation Sketch Week Sneak!

Alright, I cannot believe that I actually scrapped these pictures and I am actually putting them on my blog for the entire world to see!   This is my take on Sketch #5 over at The Paper Bakery.  The linky for the sketch is closed now, but Sketch #6 went live yesterday, so play along with that one!

OUT FOR PUBLICATION

The Paper Bakery Bayside High Kit and THE MAX "Friends" Album kit

Supplies in the kits: Pattern Paper-Heidi Swapp (Color Pop *black chevron/Serendipity-Polka Dot (*grey background colored polka dots-yellow grid) Singing Stripe-*pastel strips and pink-white polka dots), Fancy Pants (Trendsetter Star-teal/black stars and chevrons), American Crafts (Green Glitter Paper); Star chipboards-UmWowStudio; Document This Tag-printable w/kit; Chevrons-Studio Calico (Darling Dear Triangles and Diamonds); Black Arrow Sticker-Heidi Swapp (Vintage Chic); Plastic Letters-Heidi Swapp; Chipboard Letters & Parenthesis -American Crafts Thickers (pink/white); Frames-Elle's Studio (Saltwater); Flair-The Paper Bakery (with Bayside Kit); Cording-Hemptique (pink); Paint-Distress Paint (Picked Raspberry)

Supplies not in kit: Mist-Heidi Swapp Color Shine (Teal, Primrose, Mint Green); Letters-American Crafts Thickers (black); Pen-Sharpie; Washi-Paper Issues (orange chevron); Flair-The Paper Bakery (Totally 80's set); Cardstock-WorldWin Papers (black); Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Scrapbook Adhesives; Fabri-Tac

Silhouette Cameo with the following cutting files:

12 Arrows
Design ID# 20270

13 Arrows
Design ID# 21890


Could NOT resist adding the 80's flair!

OUT FOR PUBLICATION

Just a close up!

OUT FOR PUBLICATION!!!

And here is the sketch my layout is based on


AND, I am so excited.  Allison Davis asked me to play along with Sketch Week this week on her blog!  She will reveal the sketch on Tuesday and you will be able to download it for FREE from Scrapbook Generation's online store then!  I will reveal my take on it Wednesday.  It is NOT Sketch Support, but I am happy to play along, since I miss being on that team so much!

Here is a sneak!

K_HuntRandomFindingsTag1000Signed

That was a lot in one post, so I am out of here!  Be sure to check back tomorrow to see what is up here on the blog.

2 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!