Weekend Fun and Warming Up for National Scrapbooking Day

Just a little sneak of what we did this past Sunday! A photo shoot with the dogs and us!  April Turner of UTurn Studios was our photographer and she was kind enough to let me bring MY camera and take shots of her doing the shoot!  This one was actually just on my phone.  But I have about 50 behind the scene shots that will make some great scrapbook layouts!


5276_10201158864678271_175894149_n

If you are in the Springfield area, be sure to come by Scrapbook Generation for fun this Saturday.  I will be doing a couple of mini classes and a misting demo thru out the day.  Also there is fun online as well!  I will be chatting on Friday and Saturday on Scrapbook Generation's blog, along with some other fun girls! Be sure to come on over and chat with me!  Here is a little more info of what they have special going on. 

And fair warning! There are going to be a couple of hops going on here over the next week or so!  First up is The Paper Bakery blog hop for National Scrapbooking Day.  It will be on this Saturday also.  There will be a sketch to do, prizes, and maybe (cough cough) some kind of a free file?!  Sounds fun right?   Well keep this on your calendar then!  
PB NSD 2
Then on Monday, May 6th thru Friday, May 10th there is a celebration going on for the release of Heidi Sonboul's Signature Series Book!  I will be part of a fun hop for the release on Monday, May 6th!


Heidi Sonboul Signiture Series Release Date Blog Party

And that is all I feel like I can cram into this blog update for today!  Hope you will join me in all the fun that is coming.

1 comment

  1. I can't wait to see all your pics and the super cute layouts you make with them!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!