Love These 2

Allergy season anyone?  Ugh, I am so tired by the time I get off work I don't want to do anything.  I think it is from allergies.  Although, I keep telling Carleen "I don't HAVE allergies!"  She just gives me the look!

Up today with a layout using one of the new Kate & Co. collections from My Mind's Eye.  I love the blue/green/yellow combo in the collection.  The look Sheldon is giving Carleen is priceless. 

K_HuntLoveThese21000Signed
Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Stickers, Chipboard, Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye (Kate & Co. Oxford Lane);  Twine-May Arts (jute) & The Twinery (denim/white); Flair-The Paper Bakery (Flash Photography Set); Adhesive-Scotch, Scrapbook Adhesives, Fabri Tac; Doily-Wilton; Letters-American Crafts (love), Simple Stories (these), Jillibean Soup (2)


I thought it would be fun to combine some jute with The Twinery baker's twine for a fun little bow under my flair piece.  This is just a shipping tag that I covered and embellished.  
K_HuntLoveThese2Flair1000Signed

I played off the jute twine and used a Jillibean Soup corrugated cardboard 2 for part of my title.  It breaks the color scheme up and goes great with the fence in the picture.
K_HuntLoveThese2Title1000Signed

Well, that's all for today!  I still have a few boxes from my Grab Box sale.  You can find more details on THIS POST.

2 comments

  1. Great layout! Love the twine and jute combo, I'm going to have to try that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool layout! All the layers are great and the pictures are a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!