A "Project" Card Box-The Paper Bakery

This little goodie was up over on The Paper Bakery blog yesterday.  I am hoping that it will give me the jump start that I need to get caught up on my Project 12 album.  This is sized for 3 x 4 cards.  I think I am going to precut some cute ones on my Cameo to have them on hand.  This is a great place to store them, so I can just grab this and start looking thru.  I am also going to put in random extras that I have left over out of embellishment packs to get them used up also!

K_HuntFileBox1Side1000Signed
The Paper Bakery May Kit "Glitz Roadshow"

Supplies in kit:  Pattern Paper-LilyBee Design (Destination-*Souvenior/blue flowers/brown with white scallops, Pinwheel-*Kite Strings/green and white), Crate Paper (DIY-*Project/today and number paper),   Studio Calico-(Sundrifter-*DreamWeaver/taupe and red & white graph); Letter Stickers-Studio Calico; Flair-The Paper Bakery (exclusive to the kit)

Supplies not in kit: Cardstock-WorldWin Paper (white and kraft); Brads-unknown; Adhesives-Scotch ATG and Scrapbook Adhesives

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut files:
3 x 4 life card magazine holder
Design ID #40820

3 x 4 life cards abc strip
Design ID #31014

3 x 4 life cards chevron strip
Design ID #31013

3 x 4 life cards sentiments
Design ID #31023

Haven't decided what I want to put on the tag! 
K_HuntFileBoxBack1000Signed

Close up of that cute flair!
K_HuntFileBoxFront1000Signed

Just a picture of the top of the cards.  There are tabbed file cards to separate your cards out. 
K_HuntFileBoxTop1000Signed

And this is pretty easy to put together also.  Which I LOVE!  I have had a few "altered" cut out files that I could not figure out for the life of me!

Hope you have a wonderful day.  I am definitely ready for the weekend!

2 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!