The Paper Bakery Kit Club Design Team!

I am so excited to announce that I was asked to be on The Paper Bakery Kit Club design team!  I was so shocked when Sarah, the owner, sent me an email. I didn't hesitate for a second to say yes!  All the girls on the team are great and the fans are AWESOME!


AND they have flair!!!!  We know I am addicted to that!  You can check out The Paper Bakery HERE!  

Other news from me....Blog has been quiet, just been a little too busy in real life.  C's dad had a cath procedure on his heart this week.  Thank goodness, everything is fine.  They just wanted to double check something.

Trying to get caught up on Project 12.  I am officially TWO months behind-Feburary and March.  I got my Feb. pics printed out and somewhat laid out tonight.  So hopefully, I can finish up that spread tomorrow evening.  Then I am IMMEDIATELY doing March!

Tomorrow, blog hop with Kiwi Lane Designs.  Be sure to stop by and run thru the hop.  There are about ten of us, so it's not a big hop to get thru!

I have been working on my first GCD projects and I am so happy with how they are turning out.  I have a couple done, one for just fun, and then one more I need to work on!  BTW, if you were wondering their paper cuts wonderfully with the Cameo.  

Also, WorldWin is kicking into gear and my first projects will be up in April.  I played with some of the cardstock this past week.  LOVE it!  It cuts great in the Cameo also.    


3 comments

  1. Congrats, Girl! You're on fire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Team...again!! :) So excited to have you on the Team too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new design team! Their kits and flair are so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!