New Beginnings Gossamer Blue #2 for April

Back today with the first of my Gossamer Blue layouts.  For some reason, these pictures just called for an 8.5 x 11 page.  I am loving this size more and more.  So I am giving you fair warning!  

I decided to do a page about my new place of work.  I absolutely love working here and am so glad that I am .  The seniors are wonderfully fun, crazy, and sweet all at the same time.  The agency I work for is GREAT and I love everyone there.  I immediately felt like family.  

Shocker, no Silhouette files on this one!  I did add in some of my own goodies and as usual, I will list what was in the kit vs. what I added.

K_HuntNewBeginnings1000Signed
Gossamer Blue April 2013 Main Kit

Supplies in the kit:  Cardstock-American Crafts (vanilla); Pattern Paper-American Crafts (Lucky Charm *Noteworthy-chevron/green ledger, *Wild Hearts-Striped), Crate Paper (DIY *Crafty-red chevron), Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes *Remember This-clouds/text); Flair-American Crafts (Dear Lizzy); Fabric Frame-Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes); Diecut Frame/Geotags/Banner-Studio Calico (Sundrifter);  Stickers-Studio Calico (Sundrifter *astericks & it's gonna be ok), American Crafts (Amy Tan *Discover-notes/blue tree), Letters-American Crafts Gold Thickers

Supplies not in kit:  Washi-unknown; Letter Stickers-October Afternoon (new); Canvas & Burlap Butterflies-Little Yellow Bicycle Naturals collection; Journaling Tag-American Crafts (Lucky Charm); Week tag-Elle's Studio; Pattern Paper-American Crafts (Lucky Charm *Pretty Poppies-flowers/red & white stripe); Mist- Heidi Swapp Color Shine-Gold; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri-tac and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L


That die cut frame was just a little too orange for my layout, so I sanded down the edges to soften it up a bit and make it blend more.
K_HuntNewBeginningsFrames1000Signed

I misted the canvas butterfly about three times, letting each misting dry in between coats.  I actually hit it with my heat gun, since I was in a hurry!
K_HuntNewBeginningsButterfly1000Signed

Do you have plans for National Scrapbooking Day?  I will be chatting online Saturday for Scrapbook Generation and giving away prizes!  They have a lot of fun challenges that you can do to win all kinds of fun goodies.  I will also be involved in a blog hop here on my blog.  Just a small one, so you should join in!

1 comment

  1. Really love how you use the pattern paper here. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!