My Favorite 5 o'Clock Drink!

Sometimes you just have to break out and do something totally different on a page.  This would be one for me!

Adding an angle has been in my head for awhile, but I just wasn't sure how I wanted to do it.  I think I will probably do it more now after this.  I broke out the mists, a stencil and lots of Laina Lamb Design stamps to create this layout.

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-American Crafts (Ready Set Go); Stamps-Laina Lamb Designs (Captured Memories, Graph Paper Notes, Right This Way); Mists-Heidi Swapp Color Shine (Primrose, Teal, Chartreuse); Letters-American Crafts & Studio Calico; Ink-Jenni Bowlin (Stick Candy, Chicken Feed, Weathervane) & Memento (Tuxedo Black); Twine-The Twinery; Punches-EK Success;  Doily-Wilton; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Scrapbook Adhesives, & Fabri Tac; Pen-Sharpie; Sewing Machine; Stencil-Crafter's Workshop/Ronda Palazzari

Silhouette Cameo with the following cutting file:
Design ID 38472

A view of the angle.  I worked from the bottom up on it.  I did add the green chevron strip last.  

That ADORABLE mini envelope.  I see using this a lot in the future!  I also stamped with the Color Shine mists.  I liked the watercolor effect it had on that paper.  

Close up of some more stamping and the stencil.  The chevron part is actually on the other side of the stencil, I just masked off the parts to fit it in.

And that is IT for me today!  We are expecting an ice storm here, so it may get a little interesting tonight!


5 comments

  1. This is a super cute page! Love that border!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the page and the look of the margherita :-) It must be nice doing pages like this when you're having such awful cold weather - take care out there x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That angle is a fantastic touch, but that layering in top notch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll drink to that! You rock. Love this page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an arresting design! I love all the layers. This turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!